Connect with more than 400 professionals from the venture capital industry and start-up community.
DEADLINE: March 31, 2012
From Tech Coast Angels:
“The seventh annual Fast Pitch event pits ten of Los Angeles’ leading entrepreneurs against each other as they make their best 90-second pitches to a panel comprised of Tech Coast Angels members, founders of leading accelerators and incubators and other start-up experts.
The competing companies will represent a wide variety of business models and technologies, some of which may very well go on to be transformative in their respective industries.
Keynote Speakers / Panel:
- Andrew Chung, Khosla Ventures – Andrew is an investment partner at Khosla Ventures, one of Silicon Valley’s premier venture capital funds started by Vinod Khosla, founder of Sun Microsystems.
- Barry Cottle, Zynga – Barry is senior vice president of corporate development at Zynga, the dominant player in casual online gaming that recently went public with a multibillion dollar valuation.
- Panel on Accelerators – Founders from LaunchPadLA, StartEngine, MuckerLabs, K5 and Amplify, all leading accelerators, will participate in a panel discussion about actively providing seed capital and resources for entrepreneurs.
Fast Pitch LA 2012:
- Connect with more than 400 professionals from the venture capital industry and start-up community
- Listen to business leaders discuss the most promising early stage companies in Southern California
- Gain invaluable industry insights from veteran start-up CEOs and angel investors and VC experts