310Tech.com curates entrepreneurial and intellectual property news in mHealth and biotech emerging from the greater Los Angeles region – westside, downtown and other LA-based tech hubs.
Readers of 310Tech.Com are interested in startup news, university intellectual property, and new technology developments in mHealth and biotech emerging from the greater Los Angeles area. Subscribers and Followers of 310Tech.Com include LA-based inventors, entrepreneurs, investors, and economic development officials.
- News from UCLA-related and Los Angeles-based mHealth and biotech startups
- Entrepreneurial events hosted by LA-based universities
- CoWorking, accelerator, and biotech incubator trends in LA
- Federal SBIR/STTR grant and funding programs supporting entrepreneurs, startups and economic development
- Emerging mHealth and biotech scene on LA’s Westside
- and, more…
- Twitter: @310spark
- TechTransfer Daily – A digest of what’s trending in university intellectual property commercialization. Read today’s issue!
- LinkedIn: (310)ENTREPRENEURS – Network with entrepreneurs, startup mentors and investors on the Westside, Los Angeles, CA
- AngelList: 310Entrepreneurs
- LinkedIn: UCLA Startup Networking group 1,300+ members
[POINT OF CONTACT]
Press announcements, editorial/link corrections, blog topic suggestions; Or, drop a line and introduce yourself, contact:
Comments and posts expressed herein are personal opinions of Bob Nidever or the blog post’s author, and do not necessarily represent official news or correspondence from the University of California.